Friday, September 18, 2009

Do you ever wonder what is the meaning behind a screen name or a title to something like my blog? Sometimes, I wonder and sometimes it's fun to imagine what they might mean. Mygrl4meee means that I am my husband's girl. Well, now all of you can quit wondering now haha.
It's such a beautiful, warm day out there. Ann took me for a little walk and no loose dogs came up on us. She shows her teeth to them, but otherwise she don't care about the fenced doggies. I love my puppy dog. Well, got to go to work half way across the country to make a few bucks. I am retraining a blind lady how to live on her own. Teaching her stuff. My other client is on hospice. God if you are reading, no deaths on my shift. Bye now. I just reread this and it appears that I maybe crazy! Oh well, who isn't crazy these days!!!! Love ya!!!!!!

No comments: