Monday, September 28, 2009

Tigers, lions, jerks, and bears oh my


Ann and I went for our normal walk. She wrestled a bear and started carrying it around in her mouth. Be very afraid of her. haha. Truth is that I took it from a box of stuff animals someone was throwing out.
I noticed some jerk was watching us on his bike. I know I shouldn't worry, because between Ann and me we could take him down and throw his bike at him. But I was scared. I didn't want him to see me go home. I started to walk to my husband's work, before he told me to just go back home and call the police. By the time, I got back home, he is no where to be seen. Unless he is the basement. I am not checking. Ann won't follow me there, because she has been trained not to. Ya should have seen me drag her down when I thought a tornado was coming. Besides, I am not going to get trapped in a basement. Let's just say that instead of Ann killing the carebear in the back yard, she is in the house with me.

No comments: