Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Work has still been a little crazy. I have had to do a lot of traveling and some getting lost. However, the people that I have been going to have been great. Today, I worked with a lady that is blind. She is trying to adjust to taking care of herself. It's awesome to be a part of helping her live on her own again. She seems to understand that she can't just adjust super fast. I think she will manage and slowly improve.
There's been a couple other women that I have taken care of. They all have been so nice. There minds are pretty much all there, but have other issues. I am no longer going to the dr who was a jerk. He probably had the most money and I got to go out to dinner a lot, but what a uncomfortable place to be. I would rather hang out with someone with a little less money and bring my own lunch and be treated right. Money isn't crap if they think they are God, because they have more than you.

No comments: