Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ann

I try to walk Ann everyday. I usually fit it in before I get ready for work. When I let her out of the backyard, she runs around the porch like a crazy animal, but the funniest part of it all is that pretty much every day she smacks her head onto the door trying to get out of the enclosed porch. How many times does she have to cry cause she hurt her nose to know that door and nose don't mix well together. I guess she has beauty, but not too many brain cells left. I wonder what she smokes haha. I love my silly doggie anyways.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh it's real nice that she walks Ann and stuff like that. She is so nice. But why is she so mean to her wonderful, and may I say cute, husband? She says she loves him but.... Here it is. She lost our marriage certificate. Can you believe that?! Just lost it. So, now give me your opinion, I figure with no proof then I ain't married. Fun times tonight. So if you are a girl that can take care of important papers give a call. Hehe

Tyler said...

I love my mommy.