Thursday, October 8, 2009

firemen!!! Fire safety week!!! Hot stuff!!

It is fire prevention week or month. I don't remember.  The rockford fire houses are having open house to come check them out. That is the trucks and stuff. I wouldn't be talking about hot firemen!!! Saturday from 2pm to 4 pm. They are hot! opps I meant the fire is hot! Well, anyways, I for one, am glad that they do what they do.

We just got down watching Annie! It's one of my favorite movies.  I can never see it too many times. The sun will come out tomorrow!! Ok, I won't sing. Wait.. I got to go.. the baby is crying. I think she pooped her pants.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I for one, was surprized to see that picture again. After so many years. Ya see it was about Jan. of 1985 and a few of us were sent up to El Toro Marine Corps Air Station for some extra training in general and shipboard firefighting skills. It was some hard, sweaty work but well worth it. Well, we were just taking a break when this girl Marine just took our picture and I guess the rest is history. Just remember to support the men and women who put their lives in danger, everyday, for us and not just themselves.
P.S. I am the one in the middle.