Saturday, October 17, 2009

I am frustrated with my job. I am not working enough. Only about 24 to 34 hours a week. Part of it is me. I have tried to limit the 2nd shift hours. I don't want to spend all day home and then all evening gone. I want to be able to see my kids. I have also refused to work a 3rd shift and then be at driving for work again in less than four hours. So, it seems if I risk falling asleep while driving and take all the 2nd shifts then I will get hours. If I don't risk it then I don't. I also have to question the level of care someone is going to get if I was only able to sleep two hours. Maybe it seems like a lot of whining, but why have a home and a family if you can't see them.
I am going to try and find some private clients and add to my income if I can find any.

No comments: