Friday, August 20, 2010

I am officially not on unemployment anymore. I really enjoyed the time off but I was so broke. Then, the unemployment kicked in and it was nice. I do like my client so that makes it easier. I like the fact that their isn't a spouse to overlook my every move. Sometimes, husbands and wives mean well but they want you to take care of their every need even if they don't need it. I like that I feel that I can honestly do my job and let her do the things that she can do. For example.. she is starting to help me in the kitchen after dinner. When it comes to money.. it's better that I don't allow her to do anything. I could let her brain rot and I keep making more money. However, if I want to sleep at night.. I have to take care of them and if that means that they get well again. Then, so be it. I am glad that I know that I can fall back on unemployment.
Today, at the Y I found a flyer for a church that needs a day care provider for one and half hours. I took the flyer and called and left a message. They pay 25 a week and it's only for the one and half hours on Sunday. I do it for free on Monday nights.After being around old people for so long.. I am starting to really like hanging around kids.. So maybe I have a new calling.. lol I better not quit my day job lol

No comments: