Thursday, August 26, 2010

This week both kids went back to school. Will is in the 10Th grade but didn't get enough credits. Shhh you didn't hear that from me. I personally think it's the school's fault because when they fail to get passing grades in middle school they just pass them on. I don't know what the answer is though. Maybe make the kids clean toliets for every failing grade. haha
Tyler has entered the 5Th grade and says he is grown now. Oh my. My baby thinks he is grown. I hope he doesn't start having wild parties.
I got books from the library and one had a book mark about Mothers and the other book had someones ultrasound pictures in it. I almost thought about giving them to Tad and saying your gonna be a Daddy again. That would have been so funny. I should have done it. Well, anyways, I found the girl on Facebook and I am going to send her them as soon as she sends me the kid. hahaahahahahahaha I am cracking me up. Just kidding. I am going to get them off to her tomorrow.
Sunday, I am meeting with someone through the church about a paid babysitting job. It's only 2 hours and it's 25 a week. I would have an helper and they would be the volunteer. I am excited. I am hoping that I am not getting over my head. I won't give up volunteering for Meld. I almost bought a baby bed for 20 bucks but I didn't have it on me. I did buy a couple outfits for my dolls. I need to sort through some of them and give them away. Well, it's getting late and 6 30 am comes early.

No comments: