Saturday, August 21, 2010

I need to go into my work and change the hours that I am available to work. Right now, I have been dropping Tyler off at his StepDaddies work and that works for just a day or two but four days a week for about two hours is a little bit too much. I am only going to change it from 3 to 4 but I am afraid that they will take it as me not wanting to work. Or it could result in a new client. I like my client. It's not as if she doesn't have issues.. Hello.. that's why I am working but have you ever seen the show let's make a deal? Well, this client is behind door number 1 and I know what to expect but another client, behind door 2 could be much worse. I can't go into details about my clients but there are many differnt needs and I like that this client doesn't need help in some areas.

No comments: