Sunday, August 15, 2010

Tomorrow, I am taking Tyler to Magic Waters. He has a free ticket that he got from reading in the reading program. We had to push him but he did it. We should have some fun. Magic Waters is a treat for us because it's not something that I really make a effort to go to. I wish Will was coming but he didn't get a ticket. One year, I did take him anyways and I know that it doesn't teach him. I wish I didn't have to have guilt over it, because I know I am doing the right thing. Plus, I know he has already been there this summer.
Working full time hasn't been easy. I didn't work five days a week to start with. Now, I am though. I have to change my hours some, because it just doesn't feel right to leave as soon as Tyler gets home all week. I am going to try to work at least one third shift.. that way, I am home another evening.

No comments: