Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Movies

We recently added dvd's to Netflix and I love both options of streaming movies and getting some on Dvd that isn't available thru streaming thru the wii.

I watched two movies this week already. The first one was called the Atwone Fisher story. It's about a Navy man who had a rough life because he grew up in a foster home and they were abusive to him. Right, after, he got kicked from system he joined the Navy. He began having trouble with his shipmates because of unresolved issues from his childhood.

The Second Movie was Easy A. This falls in one of those movies that I kind of want to see but wouldn't feel right watching it with my kids. Mostly, it's because I can't stand to watch sex scenes with my kids. After, watching it, I seen that it really didn't have too many moments where I would feel odd.

I liked the movie but I just can't imagine guys paying some girl to pretend to have sex with them. I could see how she would begin to feel dirty even though she wasn't doing anything with them. I think she created an imagine that made her start to doubt herself and she just started seeing herself as someone who wasn't worth the risk at love the old fashioned way.

I loved how the movie ended, but if you want to know go watch the movie. 

No comments: