Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tyler told me his friend suggested they crank call someone and they did. Do you remember calling someone and asking if there refrigerater was running and if they said yes you would say well you better go catch it. That was before caller ID Tyler! Why do my kids insist on doing crazy things and telling me about it.

William will do it too. Mom, can I climb on the garage? Ugh. No. You can't climb on the garage. When I was a kid we would do that crap that Mom would say no to when they weren't looking. Has society created children that can't think for themselves or always have to put on a show for someone else?

It's just a thought. I guess I should be happy that my kids are asking or telling me the crazy things that they do. Also, it's fun how easy sometimes it is to tell that a kid did something crazy. William had singed hair and I knew that something happened. Him and his friends played with fire. That's not good. However, he didn't call me to ask if he could do it. So, maybe he is learning to just be a kid. Hopefully, he won't play with fire again. That's too dangerous.

No comments: