Thursday, July 21, 2011

My work just called to ask me about times for a boring work meeting. I get paid but it's all so boring and cheesy. I tend to talk to much because I don't really like the company that I work for but I can't quit because of a non compete thing. Well, I could quit but unless I want to find a new line of work then I have to stay with them.
I figure it's probably the same bull crap but different company anyways. Well, I got to get off here and go to work. I am up to 26 and half hours now. I actually have a new client and it's not in town but not far. It's kind of a nice dry except if your tummy hurts really bad and your afraid you might poop your pants. hahaha well pretend I didn't say that.
Oh if you seen one of my sunflower plants looking dropping it wasn't cause I crashed into with my car. 

No comments: