Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

You are looking at a picture of Ashley and Tyler and Batman at Six Flags.  Tyler was given a free ticket to Six Flags from his school for being a star reader. I asked Ashley if she would mind taking him because I just don't get into the rides and have zero patience for long lines. However, I didn't want Tyler to miss it because of me.

So, today, Ashley, Kyle and Tyler went to Six Flags.  It was a pretty hot day but I didn't notice too much because of the air. Well, anyways, Tad, Amiah and I were outside just hanging out when Ashley and Kyle arrived here with Tyler.

Tyler got out and just started talking and it was almost like he couldn't stop. He just said he had so much fun. Before, Ashley and Kyle could leave to go home Jen and Ray pulled up to get Amiah. She was able to meet Ashley. It's strange how I went from not really being able to tell anyone that I had a daughter to actually have two daughters in the same place at the same time. It's just amazing! It's almost too good to be true.

Oh, and I forgot to mention Ashley got to meet Tad and last but not least she got to meet my sweet grand daughter Amiah. Again, it's almost too good to be true. Tyler can't seem to stop talking about Ashley. 

No comments: