Sunday, July 3, 2011

Thank you for using Picture and Video Messaging by U.S. Cellular. See www.uscellular.com for info.

Jennifer bought a pool for Amiah to have at our house. I love having her around. She is a lot of fun and generally a very happy young girl. It's fun to watch her become more toddler compared to a baby. She loves to feed herself and is starting to get the hang of it. She loves this pool! She can get in and out of it. It's cute to watch cause she enters head first! I got in there with just my feet and splashed around. I told Papa, I was going to get my swimming suit and he looked at me as if I was crazy. I was just joking about my suit though.

Amiah is on the go a lot so hugs and cuddles are extra special now. I love to cradle her in my arms when I catch up to her. I feel very lucky that we get to take care of her while Jen and Ray bring home the bacon. 

1 comment:

Jen said...

You are so awesome to take such good care of my baby! She loves you guys and so do I! :)