Sunday, September 25, 2011

I have a short week at work cause I go on my retreat for Mom's of special needs children. I made the mistake of saying that when Tyler could hear me and he was wondering who had special needs. Is it really true that Tyler doesn't understand that he is different? 

I don't know if that is good or bad. He does know how he used sign language as a young kid but of course doesn't remember sign. It's hard to believe that he didn't talk until about six or seven. 

Well, anyways, I am looking forward to the retreat. It's kind of scary cause most likely I won't know anyone there. I almost told this friend that has a child with health issues about it but I really kind of just want to focus on me and don't want the distractions of friends. 

It's going to be very different for me cause I have never been away from home. I have always been with my husband or kids. I know I will miss them. Also, gonna miss my pets. 

No comments: