Monday, September 19, 2011

I really haven't been blogging much besides sending pictures here and there. It's been a really stressful time lately. We haven't been the best at always paying the bills on time and they all came crashing down on us at once. WE managed to get the majority of the bills paid but they will just keep coming around. Oh, I wish for an easier time with money.

I am working more now because we just couldn't make it through the week. It was no fun for me to be part time if we are dirt poor. I feel so rotten if my kids need something and I can't buy it. Sometimes, something will be on my mind for weeks before I just break down and spend the money.

This week I bought Tyler a sweat jacket, new bed sheets and got him a hair cut. Tomorrow, we are going to see the Lion King. I can't wait.

In case your wondering what all the construction pictures are about it's a building that is going up outside my new clients apartment. I am taking pictures of it weekly but I notice that not much is showing up different. I may have to start taking them biweekly to see if we can see something differnt in them.  

Well, I should get some sleep cause morning comes soon enough.

No comments: