Wednesday, September 7, 2011

My daughter's birthday is creeping up on me again. I can't believe she is going to be 20! I feel old. So far, all I have gotten her is a card. It's cause I am broke. I been working more cause Tad isn't working but we been so far behind in bills that I still feel broke. However, the house payment is paid, the gas bill is paid. Gonna pay the electric bill today. I don't know why everyone wants my money lol  I know if I keep getting the extra hours that we will be fine but I just hope I actually get to enjoy some of the extra after all the bills are caught up.

Back to her birthday. I am not sure what to get her. I can't afford a lot because of all the past due bills that I am catching up. This isn't the time to ignore them. I am probably just going to send some flowers cause honestly I still don't really know her well enough to pick out the perfect gift. It's sad but it's the truth. Well, I am happy that I can send gifts cause before I couldn't. So, I will take what I can get. I love her so much that I would give her the moon but I don't think I can get a ladder tall enough. 

No comments: