Monday, September 1, 2008

Flight 93

United Flight 93 the story of the last plane involved in the September 11th attacks. As we all know it was terrorist's who hijacked the plane. By the time, they hijacked the plane, two other planes had already hit the Twin Towers, and one had it the Pentagon

I watched the movie of it about a week ago, I bought it quite sometime ago. I had different feelings during the movie, I admit at times it was hard to remember this was real. Some of the actors I had seen in different movies. I could feel myself clenching my fists, hoping for a different outcome, but of course history has already been written. The plane crashed still.

During the moments when the people were calling their family to tell them goodbye was so sad... I just can't imagine the feeling of calling and telling people, we are going to die. I can't even begin to imagine how they felt. The family on the other end, probably felt so helpless because they couldn't do anything.

I don't understand why after the pilots were warned about the other planes, the opened the door to the cockpit. My best guess that they didn't get the time to comprehend what had happened. It probably all happened way so fast.

The passengers fought the terrorists and stopped the plane from hitting their likely target. That was really brave of them. But too bad they didn't kick their asses before the plane crashed. The whole 911 attacks just suck!! It's a very sad part of America's history, I know we have a lot of sad history but I would say this one tops it for my time. What makes things so much worse for me, is that my Daughter turned 10 years old on Sept 11 2001. It makes me very sad. :(

No comments: