Monday, September 8, 2008

my clients

My clients are doing well for thier age, not much new going on. Sandy is sleeping more and more, and complaining of aches and pains. Bob wants us to be point blank mean, and tell her that what does she expect when all she does is sleep all day. I can be pushy, but I can't show disrespect to her.
Their daughter in law brought us in a tv they haven't been using anymore. So now we have cable in our room. It's very cool to be able to watch a little tv of my choosing.
Old people do some funny stuff, and normally I can control my laughter. They have some shrimp and sauce and she asks for a spoon. We can't figure out why she wants a spoon, but I was told to just get one by her. So I give her a spoon and I watch her. She gets a spoonful of sauce and eats it. I tried to bite my tongue, but I had to go in my room to laugh. Bye for now.

No comments: