Saturday, September 13, 2008

I have had a long weekend, I took Thursday off from work. It has been nice to get a break. William and I watched a movie last night, I can't recall the name of it, but it wasn't something I felt comfortable watching with my kid. Tyler and I have a nice farm animal movie to watch. I have been getting movies from the red box. It's pretty cool. They charge you a 1.00 a day on your debit card, and if you screw up and forget to turn it in, after 25 days you own it for 25.oo. There is no crazy dollar amount for replacing them as if it was made of gold. Although 25.oo is a lot for a movie, but I have known places like the video store charging way more than that if you lost one.
It looks like summer is coming to a end. I am not excited about that. Tyler this summer has been living off the land. He will eat nuts that fall from the trees, berries off the bushes, peaches of a peach tree. (the neighbor said it was okay) He eats apples off our apple tree. We can't forget that we have tomatoes growing in our front yard. I have to add that we do feed Tyler other food. He just loves his fruits, and I can't imagine a better way to get them.bye for now

No comments: