Friday, September 26, 2008

My client has fell down about four times or more in a few days. He is old and tired, and just feels really bad. I did really good about not laughing when he fell. As people know, sometimes I laugh when stuff like that happens. It was no laughing matter. I am so sore and tired from trying to lift him. I took him to the doc today, and he was told to stop this new drug, he had started. So now, we are doing a wait and see approach.
If he doesn't get better, I don't know what will happen. My company is already talking about it's not a job, for one person. That is taking care of two old people, and I hear, they are debating not having it be a live-in arrangement. Well I hope he gets better, or that he just dies in his sleep. He has too much pride, and wants to do it all on his own.
Well almost time for class. There wasn't much point in coming home, before I went to school. bye for now.

No comments: