Thursday, September 18, 2008

Hey all it's been a exciting couple of days. I have been really busy. I don't know where the time goes. Yes I do. It's between work, family, and school. I am going to have a long weekend again. My sister Michelle is going to jump from a airplane, and I am going to watch it. I love only working two days a week. If only I could afford it.
Work has been okay. Sandy had a test down today. Yesterday as a favor to my client and co worker. I came in and washed her hair. We are talking about a lady who always gets it down professionally. I guess after I left. Sandy was ticked off!! lol Today she looked rough. Her hair is a mess, and I noticed her jacket is wearing out. So instead of being prim and proper she looked rough. lololol It's too funny. Now we look more like family, because I know rough looking hair.
She had her test and then we went to breakfast. We are wondering if she will go play her card game looking this way. I said, "only Sandy can decide if she wants to go looking rough" Opps that didn't come out right, and boy am I glad they can only hear every other word. Poor co worker tomorrow lol.
School is okay they are making me think. What a jerk teacher making me think. haha. The coolest thing is happening at work. I can get online stealing a connection. It's not perfect, but hey it's better than nothing. Well I got to go see what I can do around my home. For those who don't know me too well. (that would be my work home) Bye for now.

No comments: