Sunday, July 5, 2009

I am so proud of Ann!! We were enjoying a nice quiet walk just a little bit of ago. I thought wow most of the dogs are inside or something, because it's quiet. Then, all of a sudden, there are two dogs running towards us that are bigger than her. In a normal situation, with the owners around, I would be saying they were very cute dogs, but I was scared. They were right on top of her sniffing her out and stuff. I didn't know what to do. I gave all instructions to sit and to stay. She did really good. She listened. I guess I am unexperienced in other big dogs, because I just didn't know what to do. When one of them was deciding that even though she is fixed that she might give them some fun I yelled no!! and they ran away like some scared boys. Animal control is coming out looking for them and I am going to buy me so mace. This is the second time this week another dog has gotten too close.

No comments: