Monday, July 20, 2009

My clients are becoming too much to handle. It's Sandy who is causing all the trouble. She doesn't think right anymore and basically is keeping everyone awake at night. My company is going to force them from going to a live-in arrangement to a 24 hour round the clock care. This means that there will probably be more caregivers and hourly pay and no more sleeping at work. I am not sure if this is good or not. I feel as if Bob had taken our advice and gave her something to help her sleep this could be avoidable. It's going to probably double his costs for their care. It's not going to as of right now, but it could be a possible they kicked us all in the ass if they move into the nursing home. I am kind of scared, but thrilled at the chance of living a normal life again. It's what i have been wanting to stay with my clients, but less time.

No comments: