Friday, July 10, 2009

I have been really enjoying making Ashley's scrapbook to some day give it to her. I know I will see her again. I can feel it from within. Call me crazy, I just don't care. Well, anyways a while back our camera was broke and we have just been to flat broke to get another one. I been trying to get out from the dark closet or up from under the dirty rug and talk more about my daughter. I don't need to have long conversations, but just so that if I am talking about the scrap book as my hobby I don't have to pretend it's something it isn't. So, I told a coworker about Ashley and how I am making the book. I told her how I been limited on what I can do these days, because the camera was broke. Normally when I tell someone about adoption they don't bring it up again. This morning, she walks in with a digital camera and said it was for me. I was just shocked. She is going to pick up an memory card for it and it's a perfectly working digital camera. She said, "now you can get back to making your scrap book, you deserve it" I was shocked. I almost cried. Someone seen how important Ashley and the book is to me and gave me something very special. Wow!!! is all I can say.
I also got a call from NCO where my step daughter works. I really don't want to leave my clients. If I lived in a perfect world, I would have a bank account with enough money to get me by a while until I figured out what to do then.

No comments: