Friday, July 24, 2009

My heart is just breaking into two right now. My clients are most likely moving into the nursing home, because they need a level of care that don't involve the caregivers sleeping at night. It will almost double what they pay. So at the age of 98 years old, they have to face one more move before they go on to heaven. It's so sad. I cried myself to sleep and had a good cry in the morning. I kind of understand what my company is doing, but I feel like they are going to kill them. Sandy* is the problem isn't catching on to anything yet. I suppose that's the best. But poor Bob is so depressed. Sunday, is my last live-in day. I will probably get at least two more weeks with them. I will be working from 9 am to 11 pm at night. That should be a breeze. Just saying goodbye isn't going to be easy. Maybe it's not a goodbye, but I will see ya later.

No comments: