Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I have to work. On top of that. I have 28 hours for the week. I know it's a good thing. It really is good, because I do have too much time on my hands, but it's summer and I was having a really good time. I worked 9 hours last week and suppose to be 28 this week. We will see. It could always change, because ya know old people come and go. I don't know what the next few weeks will play out for hours. I wouldn't surprised if it went back down to zero. But who knows. All I know is that I get tired of meeting new old people. It's so close to starting a new job. New old people with different problems and different ways of dealing with them. Well, at least it's a old lady. I prefer them.
I am down 26 lbs now. I think not working actually helps me because taking care of some old people is a lot of sitting on my butt. And you wonder why I complain. lol How about the tv is too loud? Or old people pee themselves. No. Just kidding. Old people are really sweet. I just really miss my clients that I had for over two years. They took part of me with them. I miss them so badly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya know, it makes me extremely sad to hear about people having to work. The humiliation, degradation, the utter horror of it makes me just a blithering fool. I mean, being somewhere at a certain time? Doing something ya might not want to do? Just to get paid? How can they be so cruel? I have such empathy with you and hope you make it thru these difficult times. Down with the bosses.