Thursday, July 22, 2010

work

I got a call from work. I have to work 5 30 pm to 10 30 pm today and tomorrow. Then, next week, I have 28 hours with the same person. I know this should be good news, but I haven't worked in three weeks and then I am suppose to play the happy caregiver. lol The lady is 100 and as far as I know it's just her. That is good because husband's and wives degrade each other. It's hard to explain. But if one is the weaker one and needs help then the healthy one wants everything done for them. They want them treated like a baby.
I am happy that I am going to earn money but I feel like every time I go to a new client it's like learning a new job. All the stress for a few bucks. I don't wanna put on the comfort keeper tshirt. Ewww Did you know that I hate tshirts? I hate having material that close to my neck.

No comments: