Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bitching

There is this cool place called 5 coins that has all you can eat chicken on Thursdays. I ask to have my downtime covered so, I can take my family to chicken. Tyler loves chicken!!!! It will make his week. My works calls me to tell me that a coworker and me need to switch days, because of overtime reason. There are three of us that care for this couple. Two of us work 3 days a week, 24 hour shifts. The other caregiver works one 24 hour shift, and has other clients else where.
So for me to have four hours with my family to pig out on chicken, the two caregivers who work the three days have to switch days. So that should be easy right. Well when you start switching days that means both of us working a double. That would 48 hours at my clients home. I was pissed.
All I want is four fucking hours, and can't have it, because they will have to pay more than normal. What about all the money they made for me working Thanksgiving. My clients paid probably about 500, and I get less than half. I am a good employee. I take very good care of my clients, and I don't miss work. I don't take my weeks vacation, and I am being told I can't have the downtime. I have to work a double. So instead of having a little bit of treatment of less work, and chicken. I have to spend 48 hours in a roll there. Sorry family see you in two days, but you will get chicken. Can you tell I am pissed. I told her forget about it, and then said. "when I can't have four hours off, then we got a problem" In other words keep your employee happy, or find a new one. Also since I am bitching. Where is my fucking raise, it's over a year late!!!!!! Use my raise money that you didn't pay me to pay the other girl. Okay I feel a little better now.

No comments: