Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I went to school for my final. When I was finished, my teacher handed me my portfolio back. It's worth 40% of my grade. I got a 95%!!!!!!!! I knew I did well on the portfolio, but wasn't expecting an A. I am not sure how I did on my final. I don't think it was my best work. I didn't get enough sleep, because my client had a bad night. She has dementia and you never know to take her serious or not. This morning, she was talking about guys who are drinking too much whiskey, and they might be dead. She had me looking for them. I really didn't go looking for them, but I told her I would. All I wanted to do was sleep.
I can't wait to see my final grade. My English class was a pleasurable experience. My teacher was pretty cute too!! I am lucky that I can say that and my husband doesn't get all upset. I can look, but can't touch. Unless of course it's a police officer or a fireman then all bets are off. I bet you guys are thinking dirty. All I want is a hug!!!

No comments: