Wednesday, December 31, 2008

bye 2008

Happy new year everyone!! Why don't ya'll go get drunk and do things you wouldn't do sober!! lol I am a good girl, I don't do bad things drunk, I just go to sleep. Remember if you do drink and drive-- the cops will put you behind bars---you will ride in the back of a van,in a cage-- like your a dog going to the pound. haha Of course I have never been to jail. You can even get a ride home from the cops, They have a program set up to take you home, but not from bar to bar. You get to look at hot cops on the way home, and you don't go in the cage, and there is no stripping and coughing.

2008 had it's good points

. We bought Ann
.my clients are still alive
.I earned college credits
. my husband brought me home a baby bunny
. I got to babysit snacky (who in a little way reminds me of Tigger) Anyone notice Snacky hasn't went home yet. Thank you neighborhood girl.
. my husband and kids still love me
. I now know that Ashley is very pretty
. my Dad calls me
. spongebob and bendaroos helped my sick boy today
. my neighborhood is pretty nice, and filled with homeowners and kids
. my husband's kid's seem to be doing well
. Tyler eats from the land in the summer.. Yummy peaches, apples and berries.
.my husband hasn't gotten a ride in the back of a van

2008 had it's bad points

. Shadow lost his eye. ( well not lost it.. we know where it went)
. my clients take turns not being well
. Bob (client) says he has to quit driving
.I discovered where Ashley lives--- so close but yet so far away
. my car makes a lot of noise
. my job forgot about pay raises
. Roger and Amy died, and the cats ate Tyler's gerbil Amy.. sshhhh we didn't tell him.
Tv advertises all kinds of stuff Tyler just has to have. Hello bendaroos

No comments: