Monday, December 1, 2008

What makes me happy

My cute kitty that reminds me of Tigger
My children, all five of them
My cute bunny
My big puppy Ann, and little Shadow
My clients
The way Tyler waits for me at the driveway for his toll money
The way Will Dances
Working on my scrapbook to give to Ashley for when/if I meet her
Knowing that Ashley looks a lot like me.
Christmas music
That my Dad comes over for no reason
That my Dad calls for no reason
That my Mom is alive and well
That I have two sisters, and a brother
My early childhood memories
The way my husband looks at me
Working out at the Ymca
Sitting in the hot tub at the Ymca
Swimming at the Ymca
My teacher is cute and funny
I have a home, and it's mine!!!!
Tigger lived long enough to be buried in our yard
My memories of Tigger stealing chicken nuggets from the kids
My memories of Tyler chasing her for them back. haha
A pretty snowy day, like today
That my husband has a good relationship with his kids
That my husband braids my hair.... anyone jealous?
Well those are a lot of things that make me happy. They aren't in any certain order. There are things that make me sad, but not going there right now.

No comments: