Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Hey all... Christmas is around the corner, but I haven't been in the mood for it. We don't have a tree up yet, because I want to do it, when Will is here. That is this weekend, so we will get it up then. I always feel like I should be doing Christmasy stuff, like decorating or baking cookies. I want to bake Christmas cookies, but when I see the recipe and the decorations, I say Fuck that!! It looks like too much work. We haven't seen the Christmas lights, but they have with Bill. So maybe it's the blah blah of why bother, they already been there, they already put up a tree.
My little Sister took Tyler shopping for Christmas for me, and said that Tyler wanted to buy his Dad mouse traps. hahahahah I probably shouldn't laugh. He needs a cat. I have one or two that I should offer up, but I won't.
Tyler received a letter from Santa in the mail. His eyes got all bright. Santa is one nice guy. Then it fell from where I put it, and when I found it. It had been chewed up a little bit by the rabbit. So Tyler's Santa letter got partly ate by a rabbit.
My clients are okay, but their health is failing. Sandy* hasn't been well and sleeps about 75% of the 24 hours. Bob* has been well, but depressed. Right when it's close to bedtime, Sandy wakes up and is ready to party. I most likely have to work the full shift on Christmas. Maybe that's why I am not much in the holiday spirit. They are working on trying to get 4 hours covered, so I can have Christmas morning with my family. Every night when Bob kisses and hugs me goodnight,he tells me to take care of myself. I feel like every night, he is saying his goodbyes. Sometimes it makes me want to cry, because Damn it don't die, and don't do it on my shift.
I picked Will up and we went to the Ymca. We worked out a little together, and he does his own thing. I soaked in the hot tub for about 10 minutes. I learned if you stay too long, you get this urge to puke!!! Then we went and played around in the activity center. Will and I did dance dance revolution. It's a little goofy, but if you don't like it, don't look.
I checked my grades online and guess what I got A's in both classes!!! I knew I did well, but wasn't expecting both classes to be A's. Damn I am good!!! I am break from school, but I am working on improving a paper that I wrote in class. I am thinking of posting it on here, but it's kind of personal. I am kind of at the point in my life that I am going to be me, and if being me bothers anyone. I really don't know what to tell you.

1 comment:

Jen said...

congrats on the A's!!! That's awesome! Your new camera takes really good pictures too!