Saturday, December 20, 2008

Enough snow already

I am tired of snow!!! Friday I shoveled our driveway. I think it's a mans job, but my man just sat on his butt, till it was time to go to work. So to prove a point, I shoveled out the driveway. My arms, back, butt, and back is sore. I have a better appreciation for shoveling. I still say it's a man's job.

Tad dragged us to a Catholic church, talk about boring. Then he treated us to dinner, and then I took the kids to Walmart and to see the Christmas lights. They had a few live reindeer.

The verdict is in on what my job is going to arrange, so I can have Christmas morning with my family. I don't have to come in till 10 am, instead of 9am. I should just get down on my knees and kiss their ass! I am so grateful to them, all I asked for was to only work 20 hours out of the 24 hour shift, and they give me one hour off. I hope they won't be needing me for anything special soon. Well I am going to much on some Oreo cookies with milk,and get comfty, and go to sleep.

No comments: