Wednesday, November 10, 2010

babies oh my


On Monday, I volunteer for Meld. It's my way of keeping Mommies with their babies. My way of putting my money where my mouth is. It makes me feel happy to help out. I love the little babies and the toddlers.
This week, I had two newborn boys. They were about the same age and both kind of happy, but then fuss here and there. They didn't want to sleep. It was okay with me because what fun would sleeping babies be?
So, I sat by their car seats so I could juggle both babies. I don't mean juggle as in throw in the air. I just needed to be able to set one down safely and take turns playing and taking care of them. One baby, pooped himself twice and the other baby I changed so his Mommy would have a dry baby when she came back. I knew I mixed up the babies blankets but I didn't know that I put the wrong pants on the babies. I thought it was funny and luckily the Mom's didn't think much of it. I helped redress them. I got to give Tad and his first wife tons of credit for taking care of twins!!! It must not been easy but then what did they know? They came that way. haha.
Well, anyways, it was fun to play with the little babies.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Awe!! That's a cute picture!