Sunday, November 14, 2010

pretty girl

Today, was the start of watching Amiah while her Mommy and Dadding bring home the bacon. It was mostly on Tad, but I helped and played with her quite a bit. She will be spending three days a week with us. I really had a good time. She is so adorable. All babies are adorable but she is more so. Maybe, I am biased because she is family.
I am excited to get this time with her. I want to take her shopping and buy her a pretty dress. I probably won't do that this week. I figure we will use this week to understand her routine and then probably go shopping. I also want to try to get Amiah a high chair for our house. It make feeding her baby food a little easier.
Well, I am working. Tomorrow is for sleeping. I hate third shift. Okay, I don't hate it because I can watch tv and play on the computer but it makes me sleepy.

No comments: