Sunday, November 28, 2010

I am at work for the first time in a week. I worked last sunday night from 10 pm to 7 am. So, I have seven hours for then and I get fourteen paid to me because the client canceled their service. If they had planned the time away from home then I wouldn't had gotten paid, but since they didn't plan it I get paid. So, that was pretty cool. I did get a little tired of being at home.

On Friday, I met my sister at the YMCA and we walked around. Family got in free so it was cool. I really needed to get out and get some exercise in. Then, Friday, I was already on my way to work when they called and I went shopping and killed time until my friend could meet me to get something to eat.

We decided to put my dog Ann on a diet. We have been feeding her too much. She was just looking too fat. I really am concerned for her heath. I know labs are more likely to have problems with their hips and legs if they are too big. So, no more people food and we are making sure she isn't getting extra. It's kind of hard to be so mean but it's for her own good. Also, my good because she is my little girl and I need her to be around for a really long time. She is the best dog. She sleeps in a dog kennel but we don't really need to lock it. I am really crazy about her. I will never forgot when Tad suggested we get a lab. I jumped at the chance to get a lab. Then, he later admitted that he wasn't serious and wasn't too thrilled with her at first. But now he says that if we have to have a big dog then she is the best one to have.

I love you Ann. Don't eat one of our little dogs! hahahaha

No comments: