Wednesday, December 1, 2010



My doggy is on a diet. She is getting too big. Tad likes to feed her way too much. So, now it's only dog food and we are sticking to it. I can't just allow her to get too big and have trouble. She is really the best dog. We bought her a crate for crate training and she is the best potty trained dog.
Lately, though we haven't been locking her in there at night but she likes to sleep in there. Last night, my husband had already went to bed and she went in her crate but when I came in there. I had to tell her good night. Then, she came to my side of the bed to tell me nite. She is so sweet. I like that we don't need to lock her up because if any bad guys decide to break in then she can have a snack. lol Enjoy a picture or two of my beautiful dog.

The picture with the leash hanging down is us sitting in the grass on a hot day and I don't have to hold the leash. But on that day, she made me forget my cell phone in the grass and I had to go back and get it. She can't be too perfect.

1 comment:

Jen said...

She's such a cute dog!