Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Sometimes you just have to dance

I have been watching Amiah for four weeks now. I can't express the right words and how much fun I am having. She is a doll. She hardly ever cries. Today, she was holding her bottle on her own. I of course was holding her. She is beautiful.

We took our first trip out of the house. We went to Walmart. We kind of were on a mission for Christmas! She isn't telling my secret though. We were walking around and all of a sudden an upbeat Christmas song came on and we just had to dance. Yep, we danced in Walmart. So, we might be in the crazy walmart pictures but sometimes you just have to dance.

I am really happy for this Christmas. I have a great family. Between Tad and I we have five kids and I love them in my own ways. Reuniting with Ashley has been a life changing moment. She is beautiful. Having Amiah to call as my granddaughter even though I am only 34 is awesome. I know I am the third Grandma but coming from a girl who didn't have any living Grandma's I don't think that it's a bad thing. A girl can't have too many people in her life who love her.

I can't wait to get our tree up. Also, some lights outside. It's going to be a great Christmas. Love you all.

No comments: