Monday, December 13, 2010

Right now, I am at work. I have been awake since 9 am and it will be about 9 am before I can go to sleep. Then, I have to be up for Tyler. He has to do his homework and then get ready for MELD"S Christmas party. Santa will be there and maybe I will get my picture taken with him. haha. Tad and Tyler is coming with me. I am not sure if I will go get Will or not. It's at 5 30 and we will already be running short on time. I am excited to show off the little kids to Tad. He has never been there.

Ann is still on her diet. It's going well. She hasn't chewed her leg off yet. The dishes are much harder to clean now. That's the worst part of her being on a diet. But I don't want to carry her around because she can't walk.

Well, I better clean up any messes and walk her dog. Almost time to drive home and take William to school. I am so glad that 3rd shift is going to be a thing of the past for me soon.

No comments: