Saturday, December 18, 2010

I finished my Christmas shopping besides two more things that I hope to get Tyler. I am all done with my shopping for MELD. I had a blast shopping for the little kids. It's feels great that I was able to get the donations. I couldn't have done it without help. It might be a couple days before I post pictures because Tyler is at his Dad's and wants to help. I figure I should encourage his excitement over giving to others.
I was at work and my client was being her weird self. She just keeps going on and on about stuff, but it's because of her memory. Well, anyways, she is looking for a tool to tune her Harp and I am helping. I reach into the pocket and pull out 3 twenty dollar bills. I was shocked and gave her the money. I reached in again and pulled out a fifty. Do you know easy it would have been to keep the money? But that would have been stealing from an old lady and I am just not that type of person. Plus, I strongly believe in Karma and it would have stuck me twice as hard.
Well, I should get my blanket and get comfy and sleep soon.

No comments: