Friday, December 10, 2010

I have been invited to the Meld Christmas Party and I am making my husband come with me as my date! I am bringing Tyler too. He really likes to help with the kids. Well, mostly he likes to play with toys! I keep telling him that I am going to buy him baby toys for Christmas and he says noooo! Santa is going to be there and maybe I will get my picture taken with him. I want presents too! I am going to start my Christmas shopping next week.
I am so excited! Tad has been putting the lights up and this weekend we will get our tree up. Well, I am going to try to sleep for a couple more hours and then go to the Y and get some form of a workout in. I haven't been to into swimming lately. The water seems so cold. I am sure it's the same but in the winter I spend enough time being cold. I should keep swimming though. I know it's good exercise.

No comments: