Saturday, November 27, 2010

Before, I found Ashley, I started making her a scrapbook with the hopes of giving it to her. I am interested in getting pictures of family that I don't have yet. I been hounding my Dad to get pictures of his Mom and even though he is where the pictures are they just can't go through them. It really bugs me. I have never seen any pictures of either of my grandmother's. If I have, I have forgotten. My Dad basically admitted that he wouldn't able to tell if the pictures were of his Mom or of her mother. So, basically, they have both! That's what I understand.
The only grandparent that I have in the book is my Dad's Dad. I guess that's the most important one because he is the only grand parent that I really knew. But the other three are important too. Shouldn't not include them because of death or mental illness.

No comments: