Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I am feeling really bad right now. First off school is out, and Tyler is driving me nuts already. He is trying to hang inside too much, normally I can't get him in. I think the neighborhood kids are dissing him. They are mostly girls, so I kind of understand girls hanging out with girls. But I can't stand to see them mistreat him, then use him when we run the sprinkler, or for treats or juice.

I think part of it is because we watch Tyler more, and he can't run the neighborhood like the other kids. It really bugs me to see him treated badly.

Second I am really visiting the past right now, some choices and decisions, I made are coming back to haunt me. What seemed right back then, seems crazy now. My choices in life didn't just effect me but a couple other people. I don't know how to fix them, or if what was wronged should tried to fixed. The excuses I had then seem dumb now. Really sucks to me be me. Bye for now.

No comments: