Saturday, June 21, 2008

Multimedia message

Will and Tyler had a special treat Saturday. They got a airplane ride on this small passenger plane. Tad and Gary and I and the kids had a nice time hanging out. Tad tried so hard to get Gary a ride, but it didn't work. I think Gary breathed a sigh of relief when Tad was told no. This is actually their second time being at the event.

Tyler even got a free motorcycle ride! So far this has been a pretty good summer. I always find that Summer zips by so fast. It can be a good thing, getting kids back in school. but I enjoy summer time, because it's not as rush rush everywhere. The kids are growing too fast. Well guess I can't do anything about besides refusing food. lol. I shouldn't laugh, there are some crazy people out there. You would think children are safe while with their parents, but that's not always the case. It's sad but true. Well bye for now.

No comments: