Friday, June 20, 2008

Yesterday was the day, I always take my little old lady to get her hair and nails done. When I tried to get her up, she said she didn't feel good. So her husband Bob* called the Dr, and we had to take her for some blood work. I get so worried when one of them isn't well. I have come to love them both.

So after the blood work, I had a chance to ask him questions because he is a Dr himself. I think it makes him feel good, when I ask medical related questions. After I picked up the meds for them, I came back and she went to sleep.

While Sandy* was sleeping, Bob and I did quite a bit of talking. Normally they don't talk too much, because of the TV and she doesn't talk a whole lot, and tells us to shut up. haha.

After Dinner, I watered the flowers the fresh air felt so good. I was gonna ask him if it was OK, if I took a little walk, but instead I did something different. I asked her if she would take a walk with me, told her that I didn't want to go alone. I was surprised when she said yes. So I helped her into her chair and we went for about a 20 minute walk. We heard the birds, and seen lots of flowers and a few people. Pushing a wheelchair up and down hills and side walks can be a lot of work, but it was well worth it.

At the end of the night, I spoiled her by applying lotion to her legs and feet, gave her a really good feet rub. She was in heaven. I got to try to do that more often. They then went to bed kind of early, and I was able to read for a little a while. Then I went to sleep kind of early. As always morning comes too soon. But then again, I am home with my family and my zoo of animals.

Ann is in the house, and no dog fights, but she is more interested in the kitty. She if offering a fair trade. I give you(that is Tyler who has the kitty in his hands) my paw,and you give me the kitty. Well can't blame her for trying. Bye for now.

No comments: