Thursday, June 5, 2008

What a warm summer Day!! School is just about out. Only a half day left,so all the little kids will drive us crazy. Say hello to warm weather, and say goodbye to afternoon naps. Guess everything has to have a trade. Have more of Tyler around isn't all bad.
I remember those summer days playing outside with my sister, using our imagination doing silly things. Like the mud pies, and the fridge that sat outside for us to play. That is until someone told Dad, it wasn't safe for us. I remember making weed soup, playing in the wagon as it was a pool. I remember the most expensive toy, I ever begged for was a cabbage patch doll. Unless my mom says different. I remember the last toy, I begged for was a doll called baby talk. What a decieving commercial. That doll wouldn't carry a conversation. Just feed me and stuff. My mom tried to tell me that, I was getting too old for dolls. But did I listen. Nope!!! Then a crazy cousin of mine, decided it was cool to color on it, and destroy it's hair. It wasn't what I hoped it would be, but to destroy it was crazy. Wish I was a kid again, where these are how I spend my summers.
oh well guess we can't go back. Well got to run.

No comments: