Friday, June 27, 2008

There was a huge dog fight again. I don't know what to do with those two. They were fighting over something, I think pizza crust that Tyler gave shadow earlier today. I hear and see the fight so I pull Ann from under the table, and shadow and her are still trying to fight. I grabbed Ann by the scruff of her neck and pull her to safety on the chair, which is loaded with unfolded laundry. With Ann being on the chair and getting attention, she forgets she is mad. But little one eyed shadow is barking, showing his teeth and jumping for the chair. It came very close to me throwing myself on Ann to protect her. After all I am the one with insurance. haha.
Speaking of Ann not only can she let herself outside, now she can let herself on the screened in porch. She is too smart for her own good. Bye for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thinking that Ann does not need the protection. After all it was poor ole Shadow that lost his eye defending his food. haha