Monday, June 2, 2008

Multimedia message

Ok so we are on 6th street and the car wouldn't start back up. This guy guy with a cast on his arm, pushed us till the next side street. I wait before I walk, so he won't offer a ride. A girl has to know, you don't get into cars with strangers. So we head to the gas station, because I think the car isn't running because I opps pushed it to far on empty. I am now part of the dumb ass club. Gas light means get gas you dumb ass.

So I get a can and pay for gas. I get back to the car, and I can't quite figure out how to get the gas from the can to the car. Remember I am new to this club. This black man on foot comes up and helps me get the can put together. Who knew this was so hard. We get the gas in the car, and it still won't start.

He was trying to get someone to help jump the car. He wasn't afraid to ask anyone. But I felt as if no one wanted to stop because he was black. He tried his hardest but no one would stop. So I called my husband, he couldn't come. Then I called my step son. Wow that sounds weird. So after I tell the guy my step son is coming, he leaves. But before he gets here this black couple show up, and he was more than happy to jump it. Almost wouldn't take no for a answer. So Gary didn't need to show, but it was very cool of him for willing to come rescue me from the club.

Then I took Tyler to get a couple new things for summer. A kid has to have shorts. Well that's about all for our exciting day.

I am glad that i had people who helped me today, I hope people can learn not to be afraid of someone because of thier skin color. Just be afraid because there are a lot of crazy people out there. Read Ann Rule there are nuts of every color. Bye for now

No comments: